Illustration – Stormgade
A personal favourite of ours. Stormgade – one of the central roads in Copenhagen – is host to a myriad of Copenhageners on their bikes in the mornings. We bike there ourselves on our way to the office, but, until now, we had not noticed the beautiful pillars of The National Museum.
– Produced locally in Denmark
– High-quality, FSC-marked material and under certification of the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
– Donate 10% to a good cause chosen by the artist
– Offset printed on 250g photo quality paper (archival quality, FSC certified)
– Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system